This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work!
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking an enthusiastic BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our Heart & Vascular Institute in the beautiful Lehigh Valley.
- LVHN has the most experienced cardiologists and cardiac surgeons in the region. LVHN consistently ranks among the best in the nation for heart attack survival.
- Many of our heart specialists have trained at the nation's top heart programs. Our cardiac surgeons and thoracic surgeons are all board-certified, many having served fellowships or received additional training with leading programs.
- LVHN was the region's first to perform transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) and is recognized as a center for performing complex mitral valve repair surgery. We lead the region in the life-saving technology known as ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation) and have specialized programs in women's heart health, sports cardiology, advanced heart failure technologies, peripheral vascular and venous care and rhythm disturbance care.
- We care for patients with complex cases of heart disease that many hospitals turn away. You only find this level of clinical expertise at the country's top medical centers.
- A network champion for cardiology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be BC/BE
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination are required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.