Atlantic Health and CentraState is Seeking a Vascular Surgeon for a Great Opportunity in Central New Jersey!
Two of New Jersey's leading healthcare organizations, CentraState Healthcare System, in partnership with Atlantic Health System, are seeking a Vascular Surgeon for a growing multi-specialty group located in Freehold, NJ. This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled vascular surgeon to join a well-established practice with a robust staff.
The physician is expected to be skilled and trained in advanced Endovascular procedures, open peripheral and aortic surgeries. We offer the unparalleled opportunity to gain the long-term personal and professional satisfaction of serving patients in our diverse community.
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driveng group
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Must be BE/BC by the American Board of Vascular Medicine
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- 1-3 years of prior experience strongly preferred
- Open to new graduates and experienced physicians
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Occurrence Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All residents and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Johnny Batista II, Physician Recruiter at Johnny.Batista@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System is at the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and the New York metropolitan area. Powered by a workforce of almost 17,500 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, Atlantic Health System serves more than half of the state of New Jersey including 11 counties and 4.9 million people. The not-for-profit system offers more than 400 sites of care, including 8 hospitals: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children's Hospital in Morristown, CentraState Hospital in Freehold, and Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute in Madison, NJ.
CentraState Healthcare System is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.