"I believe every person has his/her own unique gifts to give. I aid my clients to identify their gifts and find ways to use these gifts in their work and personal lives. I move my clients to action in a way that is supportive, validating, and practical."
- People changing careers or jobs
"I feel it is important to help each person identify the unique abilities, skills, and values they have to offer. I also give my clients two things they need in a successful job search: confidence, and hope. It can be a challenging process, and I'm there to support them as they are transitioning."
- Entry level professionals.
- Mid-level managers.
- C-Suite executives.
- Career changers.
- Veterans and their spouses.
"Bring WHO you are to WHAT that you do" -- that phrase embodies my belief that an individual's internal qualities are their external advantage. As a partner, guide, teacher, and change agent, my goal is to help you discover your greatest ally, your authentic self; be it as an employee, leader, entrepreneur, business person/owner or coach.."
- Individuals in career transition
- Developing leaders
- Small business owners
- Technical professionals
- Employees seeking to enhance their careers within organizations
Business & Career Coach
"I specialize in supporting professionals who find themselves facing career uncertainties or transitions in the fast-paced and dynamic world of high tech. I use an energetic coaching style to support you in clarifying your values, identifying key strengths & abilities and then using these insights to create a personalized value proposition. This becomes the basis for moving forward in the transition while promoting a more balanced work-life perspective."
- Individuals or organizations in transition, especially those in high-tech product/service sectors
- Business owners
- Individuals seeking more fulfillment in their lives/relationships or more growth & success in their jobs/careers
"I help people move forward and feel passionate about what they do. Life is too short to not be happy. It is my job to ask the powerful questions to help you succeed."
- Individuals who want: career satisfaction, passion in their life and work and are willing to develop a plan and take action!
- Association and not-for-profit professionals
- Government, military
- Business owners
Ready To Get Started?
Order Online below.
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
With Career Coaching you can:
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Add to Cart